Thursday 29 August 2019

Warcry Diary: Day 3


DAY 3: Tuesday 20th August

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!
A slight variation from my usual Warcry entry today. Instead of reporting on my usual (lack of) progress I thought I'd mention a couple of Warcry-related products that arrived today. First up are these resin bases from Gladius Game Arts. There's two styles to choose from, and sets available for all the current warbands, as well as the chaos beasts from the starter set. I bought the ones for the Raptoryx and Furies, to see what they were like and I have to say I'm impressed. I'll be ordering a set for the Iron Golems and Untamed Beasts too, and I'll give a full review of them once I've got them painted. I wouldn't mind seeing a set for the scenery pieces too (subtle hint...). The current sets can be ordered here.



Garfy Etherington, he of Garfy's Get A Grips, Tale of Painters and regular contributor to the Warcry Facebook page I run, has released his latest product, the Initiative Tracker. This useful little gadget has slots for all the dice you need to play the game. As with all Garfy's designs, it is simple, elegant and does exactly what it says on the tin. The Tracker can be bought from here. I highly recommend his grips too, they're fantastic.



Okay, that's it for this supplemental entry. I'll be back soon, hopefully with all the terrain finished!
Thanks for reading-Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment