Sunday 25 August 2019

Warcry Diary: Day 2


DAY TWO Wednesday 14th August

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!
Ugh, has it really been over a week? That sucks. Well, at least I managed to sneak an hour's worth of assembly in today, and got all the barricades and little loose pieces of scenery done. It's not much, I'll admit, but it's something and, honestly, with the last few weeks I've had, I'm glad for that something. Anyway, the plan is to try and get all the scenery put together by the end of the weekend, then get the figures stuck together by the end of the month so that The Better Half and I can get a game in on one of the rare occasions we get an evening off together. I'll leave you with some not entirely exciting pictures of the bits I did today...

Total time so far: 3 hours
Thanks for reading!
-Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment