Saturday 29 June 2019

With A REBBL Yell!

It occured to me that it's been a while since I showed any of my painted miniatures so I thought it was about time I did something about that.

A couple of years ago, the great Darren Latham* got in touch with me and asked me to paint a miniature to use as a trophy for the Blood Bowl league he was involved in, the Reddit Eternal Blood Bowl League (REBBL). Of course I said yes! This first one was the plastic Blood Bowl Troll from GW:



This one seemed to go down quite well and he came back for more for the next trophy. This one was the Forge World Blood Bowl Minotaur.


After that, I was contacted directly by the organizer of REBBL, Stephen Peers. The next one asked me to do was Vinci's Wolf from Greebo Games.


Finally, the most recent one was the Burning Treeman (with his marker familiars), also from Greebo.


I've really quite enjoyed doing these miniatures, and it's given me the opportunity to see a couple of models from a manufacturer I was previously unaware of. I can highly recommend having a look at Greebo Games, particularly if you're a player of Blood Bowl or similar games. There's some great miniatures on their site, and at good prices.

Thanks for reading!
-Stu







*Yeah, yeah, I'm a name-dropper. Well, I don't get to do it very often...

No comments:

Post a Comment