Monday 17 June 2019

It's a Fresh New Week...

...and, hopefully, normal service will resume.

Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody!
It's 3 of the Monday morning clock as I type this, while listening to my "Feelgood" playlist* on Spotify, and I've just finished a couple of updates to the Die Rolling and Stuff of Legends pages. So, what am I doing up at such an ungodly hour? Well, I'm acclimatising myself to my upcoming new job. In a few weeks I'll be starting work on night shifts, so I'm going to have to get used to working at nights more often. For the forseeable future, many posts will be at some quite antisocial hours (at least for those of you in the UK...)
Meanwhile, in the nearer future, this week should see the start of my new format of news pages, an update to the Conquest er...quest and I'll try to squeeze a couple of other things too.
Once again, my apologies for the lack of content last week. Thank you for those who have stuck by me and continue to follow my ramblings.
Right, I'm off to get something to eat and snatch some snooze. I'll leave you with this picture of something I finished last week (yes, I actually finished a miniature...!)

The BEST thing about Heroquest is...
or:
Big Hans** is back! 




*Some 80's power rock, an extremely eclectic mix of classics from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, and a few more modern curveballs thrown in for good measure...if you're interested, it's here
**Get it? It's because he's got big...oh, never mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment