Monday 15 July 2019

Monday's Random Stuff Post.

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

Well, it's time for the weekly WIP and, once again, it's a big hatful of nothing. For the second week in a row I've been unable to get anywhere near the painting desk. Unfortunately The Real World continues to throw challenges in my way. Once again, I hope things will settle down this week but you know what they say about hope, and good intentions...
Anyway, enough of that. Let's have a loo at a couple of things that have popped up in my feed this week.
Did you think that Firefly ended too abruptly?* Ever fancied writing your own adventures for Mal and the crew? Well, now's your chance. Gale Force Nine are offering a fantastic prize of loads of Firefly Adventures stuff. All you have to do is come up with a job for the crew. Head on over to their Facebook page for more information.
Fancy applying for something more permanent? Privateer Press are looking for entry level staff. Some of the biggest names in the industry started out in retail, warehousing and similar jobs. If you fancy a foot in the door of the industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
I'm afraid that's all there is from me today. Hopefully, next week, I'll actually have some proper updates for you. If you want a bit more reading, there's an update on the Stuff Of Legends page. In the meantime I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of a well-known dwarf...


***UPDATE***

A couple of hours after I published this post originally, in the early hours of Monday morning, I received a phone call from the hospital telling me my dad had lost his battle with pneumonia and had passed away during the night. As you can imagine, because of this there's likely to be some disruption to my blogging schedule for the next couple of weeks. I ask you to please be patient with me, and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading!
-Stu






*What a stupid question...

No comments:

Post a Comment