Sunday 11 February 2018

It's my blog and I'll re-start it if I want to...

Greetings, salutations and good morning to you all!
Welcome to my new(ish) blog. Seeing as the existing blog was almost totally non-existent  I have, in my infinite wisdom, decided to start over. New year, new logo (and I promise I'll stick with this one...) With previous attempts I've struggled to keep up with new stuff (for various reasons) but I'm hoping that, this time, I'm going to be able to maintain a higher rate of updates and new posts.
I've got some interesting projects on the go at the moment, both in terms of commissions (including the biggest single piece I've ever done, or am ever likely to do...) and a few personal projects, and I'll be showing the progress of them. I'm also planning some tutorials  and reviews as well as a few other bits and pieces so, hopefully, I'll have plenty of content to throw at you.
I've got a few posts half-prepared already and I'll be uploading them over the next few days so please keep an eye out, keep following and tell all your friends!
Right now, though, it's George Lucas time (11:38) and I've got stuff to be getting on with.
More soon!
Stuart



No comments:

Post a Comment